Why Businesses Need SAP Fiori-Based Plant Maintenance Mobile App to Increase Efficiency?
Start reducing unplanned downtime, maximize operational efficiency, lower costs, and enhance maintenance work efficiency, along with many other benefits.
SAP Fiori is more than just a user interface. It is a compilation of cross-device applications and software that enables you to easily share activities on your laptop, notebook, or mobile phone. The user interface provides a consistent layout code and software framework that is compatible with multiple browsers. Users have more flexibility to customize and configure their experience in the platform, They can start organizing their resources in a way that’s convenient for them, and they can optimize their Fiori experience with images and text to accommodate their unique workflow.
SAP Fiori provides features to help maintenance managers prepare and schedule essential maintenance as well as manage any maintenance backlog. SAP Fiori apps provide the maintenance planner the ability to view and maintain the work activity on a portable device, gain real-time insights, and respond properly.
Major activities in Plant Maintenance:
- Inspection – to check the technical system conditions
- Preventive Maintenance – Planning & Work Scheduling activities for technical objects
- Repair – Involves all measures that contribute to restoring the ideal condition.
Users that benefits from SAP PM:
- Maintenance Managers and Operation Managers
- Production line workers & equipment user
- Maintenance personnel and technicians
- Purchasing department
Why SAP Fiori – Based Plant maintenance over other applications?
- Simple user experience
- Flexible design that runs on most platforms
- Cost-effective with no additional licensing fees
- Control maintenance from any location and at any time.
- Create, identify, and allocate mobile work orders with convenience.
Benefits of SAP Fiori – Based Plant maintenance
- Design your work orders and enable users to submit, navigate, sort, and monitor requests on their mobile devices. Add required fields so you never lose important information.
- Receive seamless notification anytime when a job is assigned to you to. Overdue task orders are highlighted in the mobile app, and work orders are prioritized with preference.
- Deploy the app both on-premises and in the cloud.
- To find work orders, resources, and equipment, use the search feature. Review the use of components or finished work directly from your phone or tablet. You can flag complaints, schedule for audits, and take proper notes.
How to Increase efficiency:
- Reduce maintenance time: the necessary information remains available, and replacement parts can be stored and utilized as soon as possible.
- Removing paper-based processes can reduce costs and leverage operations.
- Eliminate errors by the ability to process information rather than typing handwritten content.
- Enhance production efficiency by implementing a proactive maintenance plan using best, completely flexible, and error maintenance activities.
- Improve documentation consistency.
- Through maximizing time verification and error reports, operators may focus on completing their tasks rather than using paper, spreadsheets, or running around plant sections.
- Preventive routines can be easily implemented, reducing real equipment breakdowns.
- It Increases productivity, efficiency and reduces risk management
Implementing SAP PM with Fiori Apps leads to a faster access to all maintenance-related functions and information in an automatic and user-driven user experience. All maintenance information is available and synchronized on any mobile device at any time and from any location. This would reduce the amount of time required to make crucial business decisions and substantialize productivity and efficiency.