How can SAP Fiori help in developing Apps for Plant Maintenance?
Plant Maintenance is a crucial aspect of the sustainability of any organization. These aspects mostly cover equipment and asset preservation which needs periodic monitoring and effective repairs.
The legacy systems incorporated a lot of manual paper works, time-consuming tasks, inconsistent monitoring, and error-prone measures. These will eventually lead to poor maintenance and thereby affect the business profits.
Role of SAP Fiori in Maintenance
SAP Fiori Apps encompasses business applications that help to work on different functions that correspond to a specific aspect or SAP module. For plant maintenance, Fiori delivers the right Apps to execute the maintenance activities in a streamlined manner. These apps bring about the maintenance operations including inspection, repairs, preventive and corrective maintenance, notifications, which are required to maintain an ideal system.
SAP Fiori uses tiles to systematically capture and execute maintenance-related standard business processes. This replaces the SAP GUI with SAP UI, paving a better pathway for smooth operations.
Having an application that could single-handedly make all the essential maintenance operations easy to work with makes it way profitable for enterprises.
Plant Maintenance 360 is a role-based web application that was developed based on the SAP Fiori guidelines. It carries out your plant maintenance activities on the go.
How does Fiori improve PM 360’s functionalities ?
- UI elements including analytical card, action sheet, etc. for data visualization and navigation.
- Analysis Path and SAP Smart Business Fiori frameworks for creating chart-based and analytical drill-down applications based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- SAP Fiori Floorplans encompasses display, create, edit, analyze, and navigation through the business objects.
- SAP Layouts that provides organized views of business documents for a better perception.
- PM 360 includes features like Chatbot, IoT, Barcode Scanner, Master Data, GIS, GeoMap, and offline functionalities that improve the overall working efficiency for plant maintenance.
- You can generate customizable work orders, assign, and manage tasks, facilitate end-to-end personnel optimization, and manage the maintenance lifecycle effectively.
- Capture accurate machine readings, update equipment locations and trigger notifications.
- Conduct breakdown maintenances and effectively plan track and schedule the maintenance activities.
What are the business benefits of developing SAP Fiori applications ?
- Easy to develop without any complexities and reduces coding time.
- Lightweight, highly productive, easily accessible, and greater user experience.
- Reduce the downtime that may occur due to malfunction or repair.
- SAP Fiori design thinking-based User Experience (UX)
- Consistent UI Design with mobile accessibility.
Mobolutions will help you to digitize your plant maintenance with PM 360 that is user-friendly, uniform, and has streamlined functionalities to improve your maintenance lifecycle on a digital platform.
Reach out to our experts at Mobolutions to learn more about PM-360.