Why An effective entitlement management is critical?
Organizations today are providing subscription services to provide their consumers with more exciting offerings. As this business service speeds up, organizations need to know not only what are entitled to their consumers, but how they use their entitlements. In an increasingly digital environment, our everyday lives change tremendously, both the products, services offered by enterprises and the way people buy, consume, and pay for them.
Businesses introduce new market experiences, offer subscription services, and integrate software and services with products to make their consumers more appealing. The focus will be more on the usage rights connected to the integrated solution offer rather than the actual product. Not just the first sales, but also the continuous relationship and satisfaction of the consumer are the success of these innovative business models.
SAP Entitlement Management is a public SaaS service that meets the demands of rapid and comprehensive enterprises by simplifying and automating the entitlement management and operations process. This involves entitlement models, workflow control, integration, life cycle management, tracking and reporting, and so on.
This is how the SAP Entitlement Management solution supports various business solutions:
- Multitenant cloud deployment
- Enhanced transparency into entitlements
- Automatic process of a large volume of entitlements
Comprehensive Functionality to Manage SAP Entitlements:
- Manage and track the lifecycle of entitlements throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Supports various scenarios for customer, sales, and operations teams
- Streamlines the business workflow
- Real-time reporting and analytics.
A high degree of flexibility, scalability, and excellent user experience is provided by SAP Entitlement Management. Enhancing corporate results for all stakeholders concerned. SAP Entitlement Management Solutions will maximize your revenue by
- Sales and channel partners have a strong understanding of what consumers are entitled to, without any chance of renewal, crossover, or upselling.
- Marketing teams can launch bundles rapidly to measure and evaluate market success with confidence.
- Customer services representatives know exactly what their customers are entitled to, offer them the tools to help their customers best and capitalize on every chance to sell.
- The transparency of your customers’ entitlements, notifications, and reminders connected to entitlement and illegal use is restricted, which may cause revenue leakage.
- To avoid unauthorized use and to preserve your IP, your suppliers are provided transparency on their rights.
- Your company development – Help IM&C organizations adapt to a solution provider model, which allows subscription and usage-based services to be simply integrated.
- IT and licensing administrators have the capabilities to implement, manage, control, and report on any kind of rights.
In the end, with a range of self-service options an increased transparency for entitlements, SAP Entitlement Management provides greater transparency, enhances sales and customer service, and reduces the revenue loss.