The transformation of human capital management goes further than just data collection or suggestions\feedbacks from the employee. Every company should recognize this information and make smarter choices for their employees. This provides outstanding workplace culture and improves business.
One of the main SAP modules is SAP Human Capital Management, which is also known as the SAP Human Resource System. SAP’s human resource management module will assist the company in recruiting the best employees, managing the job environment, streamlining HR procedures, ensuring consistency with the policy, and establishing a personalized organization.
SAP HR System includes several submodules, all of which are interconnected.
- Organizational Management – Organizational culture handles staff recruitment, staff expense control, and event management.
- Time Management – involves attendance, scheduling events, management of shifts, etc.
- Personnel Management – Personnel Management involves personal and organizational structure, information, time, and payroll integration, etc.
- Payroll – Payroll supports forms of payrolls, company arrangements for payrolls, main and secondary compensation, gross pay, bonuses, etc.
- Recruitment – focuses on hiring an employee, maintaining Human Resource data, etc.
- Training and Event Management – deals with training plans, training schedules, cost accounting training, etc.
- Travel Management − Travel Management includes the supervision of official journeys, costs for travel, bills for travel, etc.