Integration of SAP Convergent Mediation by DigitalRoute in SAP BRIM.
Why do we need Convergent Mediation?
As we all know, for any consumption-based business model, tracking consumed data is imperative. When a company’s services are expanded to meet the customer demands, larger volumes of data need acquisition and processing. Most organizations these days fail to manage their revenue because they find trouble in tracking all the data transactions according to the usage.
Implementation of complex data filters for billing usage-based data could result in longer response time and cluttered management which will thereby have a huge impact on the overall performance of the business model.
DigitalRoute to the rescue.
SAP Convergent Mediation is a comprehensive solution offered by the company DigitalRoute that delivers solutions required to manage consumption-based data before passing it on to Convergent Charging.
It comes pre-integrated with Convergent Charging which is one of the core components of SAP BRIM. SAP CM aids by attaining control of the data, find new sources of revenue and improve the company’s profit.
Reasons to adopt Convergent Mediation to SAP BRIM.
DigitalRoute’s Convergent Mediation helps to streamline data collected from a wider scale of network technologies and work them on a single platform, removing the need for multiple integration points to perform operations. The service providers can hence have a simplified approach to data collection and processing.
Followed by mass data processing, mediation allocates management of large data with high performance and security. Multiple billing systems are securely consolidated under fully automated solutions for quote-to-cash flow.
Convergent Mediation is inclined to update new advancements and innovations by actively responding to customer needs. This way the company efficiency is enhanced substantially.
- Simplified data processing improves response time, scalability, and the ability to respond to business challenges. Therefore, the service providers can systematically manage their time and focus on more important aspects of their business.
- Convergent Mediation gives out greater visibility on the customer data usage that resultantly improves the ability to analyze consumed data effortlessly.
- The ability to optimize state-of-the-art upgrades builds on a stronger customer relationship which might push them to reach out to the service providers in the future.
- By adopting DigitalRoute, enterprises can reduce their IT costs with the deployment of cloud services and substantially improve their revenue.
- DigitalRoute also supports integration in the multivendor and multi-network environment making it easy to redesign the mediation architecture.
Convergent Mediation is a cumulative solution. Implementation of DigitalRoute to SAP BRIM will help companies in several aspects of their business models that in turn will enhance their revenue as well as the functional value of SAP without having to compromise on the IT costs.
For more progressive information about the merits of DigitalRoute, reach out to our experts who are just a click away.